Monday, June 14, 2010

life is strange!!

Well I had this thought of penning down my views from a very long time, I always doubted that,
If I had the skill to be a silver tongue..??..Well to be honest its one of ma frens who has urged me
to try ma hand on it..Nevertheless, here I go...
"Life is strange”. A very clichéd sentence thou!!!
The above cliché has been bolded in my life, I have tried being optimistic a zillion times and
tried to sink in the sayin that "every cloud has a silver lining”. But I haven been sure-fire in
Gettin that 'Good old' sayin true.
Has it been the incidents in my life made me think this way or
Its jus the way things are. I have always put into test and tried over n over again.., nothin comes at
Ease. The word 'I' mite sound too self-centric here.. I know there would be people goin
thru somethin similar as me or even worser, its a human tendency to always have things matched to
Somethin better.. and I stand no exception to it.
The sayin "everthin happens for a reason" must be
Partially true..But series of events in ma life have never made my belief stronger over this sayin.
All that I get to hear from my frens n peers is to just accept things', as it comes and take things by your stride, 'accept' is a very hard word thou' am aint sure if that’s like the good solution, or is it jus a pacifier...
There are myriad books and articles havin to add motivation, but when things are goin
Haywire over and over again, how can anyone been inspired and stil go on..?? This is the thought which clings on to mind...

3 comments:

  1. Its really amazing reading ur Blog "life is strange!!". Even I really accept the way u hve told that we need to just accept things.Its True.

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy!!!
    Well i totally agree with u , life is full of cliches!!
    But who says we need to accept everything tat comes our way????
    Trust me the only thing that matters in life is happiness, well yes there are diffrent sources for happiness, Like few find happiness in being independent and few find happiness in doing good to others. But the bottom line still is about being happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nilufer,
    First of all u have good command in English. Keep Writing online and im sure it ll b recognized by everybody.
    While coming to ur article,I agree with wt Gayathri said, I hv a different thought Acceptance is as things is too good to lead contended life but not at the loss of ur happiness.U don hv empty hand but u hv 10 fingers to do something.Life and Happiness is always urs and u hv to drive things to happen.Because u deserve it!!

    Cheers!
    Jaison

    ReplyDelete